AgriBusiness Forum is held annually in Greece to integrate partnerships and advance knowledge for the digitization and digital transformation of the AgriFood value chain in Greece and beyond.
AgriBusiness Forum is a gathering for agribusiness leaders, VC investors, agtech innovators, farmers, producers and academia and highlighting topics on Precision Agriculture, Smart Livestock Farming, New Technologies, Financial Instruments, AgriLogistics, Industry-Academia connectivity and Policies for safe, healthy and sustainable agrifood systems, hosting in panels the greatest exponents of Greek, European & International agriculture.
AgriBusiness Forum enhancing issues affecting the improvement of the level of cross-sectoral cooperation interconnecting research & development, technology, education, cultivation, processing, businesses while stimulating policies towards near-future agriculture & circular economy, being factors which determine the value-added production, supply-chain optimization, capacity building & agtech models transferability.
AgriBusiness Forum spans across 5 modules integrated into one event:
- The Masterclass on entrepreneurship, a complimentary hands-on learning program to innovative agrifood scaleups
- The Challenge, a pitching event bringing scaleups into the radar of agrifood industry representatives
- The AgriBusiness Forum, the annual conference for the “The future of agriculture in the digital era”
- The Field visit, an onsite experience to expand knowledge and output assessment of a specific agricultural project
- The Corporate Engagement Program, a networking gathering connecting scaleups with agrifood businesses
AgriBusiness Forum is an independent, nonprofit & nongovernmental platform owned by Geo Routes Cultural Institute, powered by Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum and supported by a number of international, regional & local institutions and organizations.